Under The Sea Card Series - Ocean of Birthday Wishes

mardi 8 mai 2018

Hey there,

It's day 2 of Sneak Peek Week for Craftin Desert Divas May Release, so today I'm sharing with you a card showcasing the new "Mermaid Trolls" stamp set. Under the sea projects are one of my favorite things to make so I was so happy to play with these cuties!



I first started by creating the background, and for that I simply made a large vertical stripe on a bristol smooth panel and blended three shades of blue distress inks. And with the help of a homemade hill stencil, I created waves using the same inks. For a final sea touch, I sprayed water on top of the ink and dried it with paper towel.



I stamped and fussy cut the images, and colored them using alcohol markers. Colored their diadems using a silver gel pen, and applied clear glitter to their hair.



Stamped the sentiments, attached the images using foam squares, applied glossy accents to the pearl and added clear drops here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks: chipped sapphire, broken china, cracked pistachio
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Silver glitter pen from Uniball
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- Morning Dew Nuvo Drop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire