Under The Sea Card Series - Trio of Rainbow Cards - DIY Wreath Builder

samedi 18 août 2018

Hello there,

According to my blog, it's been two years since my last (and unique! LOL) rainbow project so I'm more than excited to share this trio of cards I've made using a home made wreath builder (tutorial here)


I first started by cutting three 4 x 4" squares to fit in my wreath builder (I used Neenah solar white cardstock). Then I used my misti tool to stamp all my images on my papers using black alcohol marker friendly ink.

On the first one I stamped different fishes from various sizes in circles, going small in the middle and bigger towards the edges.


On the second one, I stamped star fishes, also in circle, like they're dancing ^^


On the third one, I stamped mermaids and sea horses among other cute things. All the images on the three panels were colored using the same color combos of spectrum noir markers.


I gold heat embossed my sentiments on the first two cards, and die cut a big hello from gold glitter cardstock for the third one. And to finish them, I simply attached my panels to white card bases.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Mermaid for you + So jelly + Fintastic friends + You are sublime + Critters in the sea stamp sets
- Scripty hello die

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft (card base)
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire