Valentine Card Mini Series - Mr & Mrs Frog

mercredi 23 janvier 2019


Hello there,

Today's card is about two cute little frogs. They're in love with each other and like to spend time on a water lily leaf in the pond.



As always, I first started by stamping all my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Every time i plan to use my alcohol markers, I go with this paper and ink.

So I colored the images my Spectrum Noir markers, and even added dots to the frogs to make them cuter and less flat.


To start building the scene, I applied cracked pistachio and lucky clover oxide inks on a bayou backdrop, a grass border and two cloud borders. The cloud borders will be used as bushes. I used Strathmore bristol cardstock for all the background elements. Water was splattered and dried using paper towel. I also added tiny drops of lucky clover oxide ink.

I colored the hill border using tumbled glass oxide ink. It will be used as a pond.


I die cut a heart from masking paper, and attached it in the middle of a bristol panel. Next I colored the panel using spun sugar and picked raspberry oxide inks. I also added water splatters, and picked raspberry drops mostly around the heart.


I removed the masking heart and attached the borders using double sided tape. The sentiment was stamped using versamark ink and gold heat embossed in the middle of the heart. The bayou backdrop was attached using foam adhesive squares and double sided tape. And next I attached all the images using glue dots.

Next I die cut a bunch of small hearts that I glued on the ivy frame. And as a final touch I applied clear glitter on the hearts and flowers.

VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Toadally awesome stamp set + coordinating dies
- Bayou backdrop die set
- Puffy cloud border die set
- Simple stitched hillside border die set
- Grassy border die set
- I love you(calyptus) stamp set (for the sentiment)
- Baked with love stamp set + coordinating dies (for the hearts)

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: cracked pistachio, lucky clover, spun sugar, picked raspberry, tumbled glass
- Shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp
- Masking paper by Simon Says Stamp
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft
- Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire