My Favorite Things - Blue Princess - Tunnel Card

mercredi 6 février 2019

Hello there,



It's been a little while since I shared a project featuring My Favorite Things products, actually according to my blog it was in may 2018 and it was showcasing the London mouse dressed as the Beatles.





Anyway, back to today's card, it's a tunnel card, it features my favorite color, blue, obviously ^^ and the Once upon a time stamp set. The clouds are from the Sweet sloths stamp set. And I also used the grass fields dies.





I stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers. I applied clear shimmer to the grey parts of the princess dress, to her crown, to the birds crown and to the horse's hair, and added white dots to give the illusion of sparkles.

Next I cut three 5.5 x 4.25 inches panels. In the middle of the blue panel, I die cut a large circle. Next I used the blue panel as a guide to position and cut a medium circle out of the flower panel. And then I used the flower panel as a guide to cut a small circle out of the white panel.

I die cut a grass border out of cream cardstock and stamped my sentiment on it. The first part was stamped using versamark ink and was silver heat embossed, the second part was stamped using chipped sapphire oxide ink.





I used the white panel as a guide and a pencil to trace the window on a bristol panel, next I applied tumbled glass oxide ink as a base to create the sky and added chipped sapphire to darken it a little bit at the bottom. Finally water was splattered and dried to add more interest.  And it wasn't planned but I also added chipped sapphire and tumbled glass drops to give the illusion of tiny stars.

Now to the assembly. On the front of the white and the flower panels I attached a grass border using double sided tape. For the blue panel I first attached the sentiment border to another grass border and next I sticked them down on the panel using the same adhesive.





Double sided foam tape was attached at the back of each panel so I could stick everything down: the white panel on the bristol panel, the flower panel on the white panel and finally the blue panel on the flower panel.

I gathered all my images and attached them using foam adhesive squares. I attached the tunnel panel to a white card base and as a final touch I applied white nuvo drops in the center of the flowers. And I also added a third cloud.

VIDEO
Below or here


MFT SUPPLIES
- Once upon a time stamp set + coordinating dies
- Sweet sloths stamp set + coordinating dies
- Grass fields die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, chipped sapphire
- Blue cardstock + cream cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Flower cardstock by
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Clear shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- White gel pen + black gel pen by Sakura
- Versamark ink
- Silver embossing powder by Aladine
- Simply white Nuvo drops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire