Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #54 Perfect for Parties - Trio of Summer Party Invitations

samedi 15 juin 2019


Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you a trio of summer party invitations for the Lawn Fawnatics "Perfect for Parties" Challenge. These three cards follow the same design but with different colors and characters. Hope you'll like them!

I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp "Vacation" Monday Challenge.




I first started by cutting circles out of Strathmore bristol cardstock. And these are the different distress inks I used: spun sugar and picked raspberry,  squeezed lemonade and mustard seed, and tumbled glass and salty ocean.


I begin with the lightest color that  applied all over the circle. Then I used a stencil and the darkest color to create rays. And I also added drops of the same color.




Next I stamped a lot of images on Neenah solar white cardstock using potting soil ink by Ranger. And I colored them using my alcohol markers. When the coloring was done, I cut the images using the coordinating dies, and started to assemble the cards.




I started by attaching the circle on a cream card base using foam tape. Next I stuck a hill border down using foam adhesive squares. It was cut out of craft cardstock and my sentiment was white heat embossed on it. The palm trees were attached using foam adhesive squares and the thread using liquid glue. And then I adhered the rest of the images using liquid, foam squares or glue dots.




I stamped sun glasses on the sun and used a black gel pen to make them stand out. And I also added three speech bubbles on each card. One saying "You're invited" and two smaller ones saying "Yay!"


Some final touches: I used a white gel pen to add highlights on the sunglasses, and I applied white Nuvo drops in the center of the flowers.


VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Large stitched circle stackable die set
- Simple stitched hillside border die set
- Critters in the jungle stamp + die sets
- Life is good stamp + die sets
- So smooth stamp + die sets
- Fintastic friends stamp + die sets
- Out of this world stamp + die sets
- Flamingo together stamp + die sets
- Little bundle stamp + die sets
- Happy village stamp + die sets
- Be hap-pea stamp + die sets
- On the beach stamp + die sets
- Critters from the past stamp + die sets
- Vanilla malt cardstock
- Kraft cardstock

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Stencil from my stash
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- Potting soil ink by Ranger
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Simply white nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire