Hello Bluebird - New Release Preview Day 2 - Sweet Christmas

jeudi 28 octobre 2021

Hey there,friends,

I'm back with more Hello Bluebird new release inspiration, all the new products will be available tomorrow friday 29th at 7pm MST, and today I'm showcasing the new 'Sweet Christmas' stamp set, which is another big stamp set that includes a gingerbread house, many cute gingerbread people and accessories to decorate the house. I also used the 'Gallery frame #6' and a die from 'Hill and dale'.

I started by stamping the images using extreme black ink by my favorite things, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then my alcohol markers to color everything, and for this card I went with browns of course to color the gingerbread people, and I added red and pink accents on the candy and tree cookies as well.

Once the coloring was done, I used the Gallery frame #6 to cut two frames out kraft cardstock. I added more interest, more cookie effect to those frames by applying vintage photo distress ink on the edges of both pieces. And to give those frames some kind of a cookie texture, I smooshed my vintage photo ink pad onto my glass surface, I added a little bit of water to the ink and then created lots of tiny splatters on both frames using a small brush.

Next I used the Gallery frame die again to cut a white frame, I only kept the three middle sections, and from those pieces I cut three small snow borders.

I also cut three more middle sections out of a light grey pattern paper, and then I assembled all the elements on a 5,5 x 4,25" card base. I started by placing both frames on the card base, and I used them as a guide to stick the light grey rectangles and well as the snow borders. Next I attached lots of foam squares at the back of each frame, and I stuck both frames on the card base. For the middle frame I used 1mm foam squares, and the big frame I used 3mm foam squares.


And then I attached all my cute images on the card base using a combination of liquid glue, foam squares and glue dots. One of the final steps was to create my sentiment. I white heat embossed it on the same kraft cardstock as the frames and created the same cookie texture as well, I stuck in the middle of the panel, and then I added white details on the images: highlights, dots on the pink trees to make icing, and cross details and dots on the candy to create some kind of a frosty and shiny effect.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Sweet Christmas stamp set
- Gallery frame #6 die set
- Hill & dale die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Vintage photo distress ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Light grey pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire