Holiday Card Series w/ Lawn Fawn - Double Slider Surprise Tree Farm Card

jeudi 28 octobre 2021

 Hey there,

I am so happy to be back with a new super cute and fun Lawn Fawn holiday scene. Today I take you go to a tree farm outside the city to choose a big and fluffy Christmas tree. As always my card features a whole bunch of images from different sets so feel more than welcome to check the video or the list of supplies down below for more details.

I started by stamping all my images using jet black ink and I cut them all using the coordinating dies. And before coloring everything, I stamped two tiny friends in the car using the masking technique.

Once the coloring was done, I cut the pieces to build my double slider surprise: one pocket panel and the small panels out of pattern paper and the second pocket panel out of peacock cardstock. And I also cut wavy borders out of white cardstock to create snow borders.

On the pocket panel, I wanted to add a path, so I placed the car on the snow border and I used it as a guide to mark where I wanted that path to be using a pencil. I used those pencil marks to mask the left and right sides of the snow border and created a simple path using hickory smoke distress ink.


Once the path was dry, I stuck the snow border with the path on the pocket panel and stuck the two other snow borders on the small panels. And next I created the douvle slider surprise mechanism, so I invite you to watch the process video down below to see how it was made ^^


Once the double slider surprise element was done and all the images were attached, I moved on to the card base, and cut a 5,5 x 4,25" rectangle out of mermaid cardstock, and to add more interest to this panel I sent it to my die cutting machine along with the Stitched snowflake backdrop.

I cut a mermaid card base, a small scallop panel out of vellum and I assembled those pieces. I stuck the double slider surprise pocket on the vellum panel using two layers of foam tape, next the snowflake backdrop on the card base using double sided sticky tape, and then the vellum and pocket on the snowflake backdrop using liquid glue.


I created a simple sentiment that I white heat embossed on a piece of raspberry cardstock, I cut it into a banner and attached it above the tree border using foam squares.

And one last final thing: I added handles to be able to pull the small panels, and as always I added lots of highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
Tiny winter friends
- Tiny friends
- Car critters
- Car critters xmas add-on
- Holiday party animal
- Winter skies
- Village shops
- Yeti or not
- Winter village
- Happy village
- Over the mountain borders
- Simply celebrate winter
- Tiny xmas
- Coaster critters
- Joy to all

Die sets
- Double slider surprise
- Stitched snowflake backdrop
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Everyday sentiment banners
- Stitched simple wavy border

Misc
- Let it shine snowflakes 6x6 paper pack
- White cardstock
- Mermaid cardstock
- Raspberry cardstock
- Peacock cardstock
- Vellum
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire