Holiday Card Series w/ Sunny Studio - Enchanted Shaker Card

jeudi 7 octobre 2021

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back for Sunny Studio with an enchanted shaker card featuring two cute fairies decorating a pink Christmas tree.

As always I stamped a bunch of images (all the supplies are listed down below) using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and before coloring everything using my alcohol markers, I used my memento black pen to give my cute fairies long sleeves.

Next I moved on to the background and covered a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel with spun sugar distress ink. And I used the Forest Trees Stencils to create a pretty forest background using worn lipstick distress ink. And once I was happy with the result, I added some texture to this background: water droplets first, and then I mixed some festive berries distress ink with water to create tiny splatters on the paper and this way bring a little bit more contrast.


I cut some elements to create my window frame. I started by cutting a 5,5 x 4,25"  white panel, and to cut an opening out of this panel, I used the largest die from the Stitched Oval 2 die setAnd to give this window panel some texture and interest, I used the Woodgrain embossing folder. I just placed my panel in that folder and I sent it to my die cutting machine.

I attached this woodgrain window panel on a piece of clear acetate, and then attached foam tape at the back of that panel, all around the oval shape and on the four corners as well. I applied a generous amount of powder along the inside edges of the oval foam tape to get rid of any stickiness, and I cleaned up the acetate using a microfiber cloth.

I poured lots of clear sequins directly on the acetate window, and stuck my forest tree panel right on top of the window panel to create and totally close the shaker panel.

And to bring more interest to this window panel and make it even more pretty, I created a frame: I cut a scalloped oval shape using the largest die from the Scalloped oval mat 1 die setand used the largest die from the Stitched oval 2 die set to cut an opening in that scalloped oval shape and this way create a frame, that I attached on my woodgrain window panel using liquid glue.


I cut a white grass border using a die from the Picket fence die set, and stamped my sentiment on it, I attached that border at the bottom of my panel using foam squares at both ends, and then I stuck all my cute images using foam squares mostly and also liquid glue. And once everything was attached, I added lots of details and highlights on the images and stuck my panel on a white card base.

And that's it! I hope that you like this magical Christmas shaker scene in the forest. Feel welcome to check the video below! Thanks for stopping by, and see you next week!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Forest trees stencils
- Bear hugs stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Garden fairy stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Scenic route stamp set
- Penguin pals stamp set
- Enchanted stamp set
- Stitched oval 2 die set
- Scalloped oval mat 1 die set
- Picket fence die set
- Woodgrain 6x6 embossing folder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, festive berries
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire