Sunny Studio - Lovey Dovey & Little Birdie

jeudi 13 janvier 2022

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back for Sunny Studio with this lovely card showcasing two stamp sets from the new release: Little Birdie that features the cutest birds, and Lovey Dovey that includes sweet sentiments.

I started by stamping and cutting all the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, and I used my alcohol markers to color everything. Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches bristol panel to create the background. And I didn't want it to compete with the images and sentiment, so I went with a soft pink cloudy sky using a cloud stencil along with spun sugar and kitsch flamingo distress inks.


I white heat embossed my sentiment "You're so lovely" on a dark pink cardstock and cut it using the coordinating die, and then I attached all my cute images and sentiment on the cloudy panel using 1mm foam squares.


Once everything was attached, I stamped a few hearts here and there using worn lipstick oxide ink, and then I glued a bunch of tiny heart confetti to bring shine and sparkle to this lovely card. I attached my panel on a light pink card base, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Lovey dovey stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, kitsch flamingo
- Oxide ink: worn lipstick
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing ink
- Guava cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Heart confetti by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire