Holiday Card Series 2016 - Hello 2017 - Shaker Cards (mass production)

dimanche 20 novembre 2016

Hey there!

Here are five shaker cards I made using the same plan for each one but with different colors.


I first cut "2017" from several cardstock using dies from Stampin Up! These dies are perfect! Big enough to see the inside of the cards!

To frame my numbers and add some interest, I used stitched line dies from My Favorite Things. Then I cut pieces of acetate and glued them behind each panel using double sided tape.


To create the dimension that we need for a shaker card, I used foam tape that I folded on itself to give more room to my shaker material. And to close the card, I attached a piece of cardstock and voilà the shaker card is done!

I glued the inside of the zero, and die cut the word Hello from several mirror cardstocks that I attached on the front panel to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Large numbers framelits dies from Stampin Up!
- Hello die from Mama Elephant
- Basic stitch lines from My Favorite Things
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Blue cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- White cardstock from Neenah
- Craft cardstock from Neenah
- Mirror cardstocks from Maildor
- Sequins and stars from Pretty Pink Posh
- Sequins from Rayher
- Beads from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire