Crafty Meraki - Rainbows & Balloons Birthday Cards

lundi 6 juin 2022

Hello there,

I'm back with a second set of cards I created as a guest designer for Crafty Meraki. Today is all about rainbows and cute bears, I've made two cards showcasing the ever so cute Birthday Bears stamp set, as well as the Party Balloons Mini Slimline die, and the Birthday Balloons stencil.

I started off by stamping the images using Lawn Fawn jet black ink, I cut them using my Scan 'n Cut machine, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


For my first card, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches kraft panel, and created white balloons using the Birthday Balloons stencil and white pigment ink. I cleaned the stencil, and next I put it back on the paper, shifting it a little bit to the right, and I applied kitsch flamingo, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers oxide inks to create rainbow balloons.

I added some white ink splatters all over the panel, and once the panel was dry I heat embossed my "Happy Birthday" sentiment in gold in the middle of the panel. And then I attached all my cute images using 1mm foam squares.

As always I finished my card by adding white highlights and details on the images, and also added a few golden heart sequins for a touch of shine on this bright and cheerful birthday card.

***

For the second card I cut a 6,25 x 3,5 inches bristol panel, and used the same oxide inks as the ones I used before to create a rainbow background. And I added water splatters, and some droplets of white ink.


Next I cut the three Party Balloons Mini Slimline panels out of white cardstock. I stuck one of them on a piece of clear acetate, and attached the two other ones at the back of it. I added a bunch of tiny golden star sequins into each balloon section. And then I stuck my rainbow panel to totally close and finish my shaker panel.

Finally I white heat embossed my "Let's celebrate" sentiment on a black banner that I attached on the card using foam squares, along with a cute bear right above it.


VIDEO



CRAFTY MERAKI SUPPLIES
- Birthday bears stamp set
- Party balloons mini slimline die
- Birthday balloons stencil


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: kitsch flamingo, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- White pigment ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Gold embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Golden heart confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
- Golden star confetti by Pretty Pink Posh
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire