Timbramisu - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

mercredi 22 janvier 2020

Hi there,

Today I'm glad to be a guest designer for the digital brand Timbramisu and I'm showcasing their new Nanny & Friend stamp set.



To start, I cut an 8 x 4,5 inches bristol panel and used three different oxide inks to create a night sky: faded jeans, chipped sapphire and black soot. I added texture by splattering water on the panel, as well as liquid stardust and white paint.




To create the roof, I cut three roof borders and applied a little bit of black soot oxide ink on the scallop edges to create shadows between the elements. I adhered those borders on a piece of black cardstock using double sided tape and foam squares.



Next I attached this roof at the bottom of my night sky panel, and started coloring the images using my alcohol markers. Like always, I printed everything using my Epson printer and cut the images using my Scan 'n Cut machine. When it was done, I attached the images using foam tape and glue dots.




For my sentiment, I wanted to have the word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious so I started by making the word Super using copper glitter adhesive cardstock and black foam. I layered the glitter letters on the foam letters to get some nice dimension. For the other letters, I used white letter stickers that I stuck on black cardstock. Finally I added a bunch of clear sequins for a last touch of sparkles.


VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Nanny & friends digital stamp set by Timbramisu - Oxide inks: faded jeans, chipped sapphire and black soot - Rooftop borders die set by Lawn Fawn - Finley's ABCs die set by Lawn Fawn - Letter stickers by Basic Grey - Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh - Copper glitter cardstock from my stash - Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn - Black foam from my stash - Grey cardstock by Bazzil - Licorice black cardstock by Lawn Fawn - Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire