Hello Bluebird - Magical Rainbow Rain Shaker Card

mardi 28 janvier 2020

Hello there,

I'm back with a magical rain shaker card featuring some cute elephants designed by Hello Bluebird.


I started with a 6 x 5-3/4 inches Strathmore bristol panel, and I also cut a hill border and three cloud borders out of dark grey cardstock. I wanted to have a monochromatic base so I applied some distress inks on my paper to create a cloudy background: hickory smoke and black soot.


I splattered water on the paper and dried it to create texture, and I mixed black soot distress ink with water to create dark splatters on the panel. And I also applied a little bit of black soot on the borders.


Next I stamped, colored and cut the images. And then I created the whole magical rain shaker mechanism. Please watch the video at the end of this post to see the process.



I stuck my beaded panel on a black card base, and attached the cloud borders. The big one directly on the foam strip, and the small ones using foam squares. I white heat embossed my sentiment on the hill border that I attached at the bottom of my panel.



Next I stuck my images using several layers of foam squares to make sure that nothing will touch the threads. And finally I added a bunch of sequins on the clouds in a rainbow order to match the theme of my card.

VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Puddle play stamp + die sets
- More jungle littles stamp + die sets
- Hill and dale die set
- Grassy knoll die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Dark grey cardstock by Bazzil
- Fishing thread from my stash
- Glass beads from Amazon
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire