Hello Bluebird - Thank You For Being A Friend

vendredi 24 janvier 2020

Hi there,

Today's card features two cute bird friends on a lagoon, it's a pretty simple card but I think it's very lovely and I hope you'll like it.


So I started by cutting all the background elements out of bristol cardstock using the Ocean Scene die. Next I colored the different pieces: for the sky I used dried marigold and worn lipstock ; for the clouds I used scattered straw that I lightly applied at the bottom of the element to get some shadows ; for the lagoon I used evergreen bough and lucky clover ; and finally for the ground I used antique linen and vintage photo.


I stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using Potting Soil ink by Ranger and colored them using my alcohol markers. Please check the list of supplies at the end of this post to know the stamp sets I used.



When the coloring was done, I cut the images using the coordinating dies, I stamped my sentiments, and I assembled the background elements on a yellow card base using a combination of double sided tape, foam squares and liquid glue. Next I attached everything using glue dots as well as foam squares for dimension, and finally I added white nuvo drops in the center of flower.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Silly birds stamp + die sets
- Fishin' Hole stamp + die sets
- Fairy garden stamp + die sets
- Ocean Scene die

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: dried marigold, worn lipstick, scattered straw, evergreen bough, lucky clover, antique linen, vintage photo
- Sakura white gel pen
- White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Potting Soil ink by Ranger
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire