Valentine Card Series with Hello Bluebird - Love Polaroids

mercredi 15 janvier 2020

Hello there,

Today's card features some cuties celebrating Valentine's day. Hope you'll like it!



I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel and created a colorful background using three different distress inks: scattered straw, dried marigold and worn lipstick. I splattered water on the panel to add some texture and contrast, as well as worn lipstick splatters for an extra touch of darkness, and gold metallic drops because sparkles are always appreciated ^^




I stamped three images from the Spooky Spellers stamp set using potting soil ink by Ranger, and added hearts on their signs using a stamp from the Snow Play set. And like always, I colored them using my spectrum noir markers.




When the coloring part was done, I created three Polaroid frames using a die from the Photo stack die set and pattern papers from an old Kaisercraft pack called Cherry Blossom. I started by attaching one critter on each pattern paper using foam squares, next I stuck the Polaroid frames using foam squares as well, and finally I trimmed off the pattern papers to finish those cute frames.

For my sentiment I white heat embossed the word Hello on the top right hand corner. I adhered my panel on a card base and next I attached my three frames using a combination of liquid glue and foam squares.




I also wanted the three little guys to say something, so I cut three speech bubbles using dies from the Photo stack die set, and I stamped the words I, love and you on those pieces. The sentiment I used is I love you more than unicorns and it's from the Unicorn Tales stamp set. To bring some contrast and make those speech bubbles pop a little bit more, I cut coordinating bubbles out of gold glitter paper and layered the elements on top of each other. And the last final thing I did was gluing a few gold heart sequins here and there.


VIDEO
Below or here

HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Spooky spellers stamp + die sets
- Snow play stamp set
- Unicorn tales stamp set
- Photo stack die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: scattered straw, dried marigold, worn lipstick
- Gold metallic paint by Creative Expressions
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft
- Gold glitter cardstock by American Crafts
- Pattern papers from the Cherry Blossom 6x6 paper pack by KaiserCraft
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Gold heart sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Potting Soil ink by Ranger

2 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

      Supprimer