Holiday Card Series w/ Anjas Basteltraum - Mirror stamping winter scene

mercredi 1 septembre 2021

Hello there,

Today I'm very happy to be a guest designer for the sweet and lovely brand Anja's Basteltraum. Their new winter release is now available, and to help them celebrate I did some mirror stamping using the cute mouse couple from Holiday on mice.

I started by stamping the skating pond image on white cardstock, and next I did the whole mirror stamping process. I invite you to watch the video below to see how it was done. It's always easier to understand with images ^^

I stamped the cute mouse couple using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut the image using my Scan 'n Cut machine and colored it using my alcohol markers.


Once the coloring was done, I cut the skating pond panel to get a 5,5 x 4,25" panel. And cut a vellum panel measuring the same. I mixed some white acrylic paint with water and splattered droplets on both panels to create falling snow.

I cut a frame out of white cardstock, stuck it on top of the vellum panel. And next I attached this vellum frame directly onto the skating pond background. I stuck the mouse couple using foam squares, and then I stamped my sentiment "Winter Wishes" using black stazon ink which is an ink that doesn't smear on vellum. And finally I glued a few clear droplets here and there as a final touch of shine.


VIDEO



SUPPLIES
- Holiday on mice stamp set by Anja's Basteltraum
- My Snowman stamp set by Hello Bluebird
- Large stitched rectangle stackables by Lawn Fawn
- Stitched rectangle frames by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it Brush markers
- White acrylic paint by Pebeo
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia
- Black stazon ink
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Vellum from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire