Holiday Card Series w/ Anjas Basteltraum - Christmas in the forest

vendredi 3 septembre 2021

 Hello there, I'm back to share with you the second card I made for Anja's Basteltraum as a guest designer to celebrate their winter release. Today I'm showcasing the new Waldweihnaght stamp set, which means Christmas in the forest, and it features a super cute pinecone house and some lovely critters.

I started by stamping the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I cut them all using my Scan 'n Cut machine and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I cut a 7,5 x 4,25" panel out of a snowy pattern paper from Lawn Fawn. I also cut a hill border out of white cardstock, and to tone down the background I used vellum. I created some sort of a sleeve with flaps that I stuck at the back of the snowy panel.

Next I attached the hill border using double sides tape, and added snow to the vellum. I mixed a bit of white acrylic paint with water and create a bunch of splatters on the vellum using a small brush.


I attached the images using foam squares and glue dots, stamped my sentiment using stazon ink, and as a last final touch of shine, I added a few clear droplets here and there.


VIDEO



SUPPLIES
- Waldweihnaght stamp set
- Snow Play by Hello Bluebird
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it Brush markers
- White acrylic paint by Pebeo
- Sakura white gel pen
- Snowy pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Black stazon ink
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire