Spooky Card Series w/ Sunny Studio - Magic Picture Changer Bewitching Card

jeudi 2 septembre 2021

 Hi there,

I'm back with a super fun and spooky cute interactive card that features the brand new Bewitching mini stamp set designed by Sunny Studio. The story behind this card is that during Halloween night three little mice are gathered in the woods to experience new magic tricks and unfortunately one of those mice is accidentally turned into a cat because the spell was wrong.

I started with the background and cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel, and I picked four oxide inks to create my night sky: peacock feathers, lucky clover, chipped sapphire and black soot. Once I was happy with the result, I added lots of texture to make that sky more interesting and less flat: water droplets, liquid stardust mixed with water, black soot oxide ink mixed with water, and white acrylic paint mixed with water again.

Next I cut two pieces of strathmore bristol cardstock: a long one for the pocket die and a small one for the moving piece die. I placed the dies on the papers and traced the windows using a pencil. On the long panel I stamped the mouse wearing a witch hat, and on the small the panel I stamped the cat with a witch hat. I used the coordinating dies to cut masks that I stuck on the images.

I used peacock feathers and lucky clover oxide inks again to color those two panels, I created the same textures and then once the papers were dry I used my twizzlers to remove the masks. But because of the masks some spots were not connected so I just used my memento black pen to quickly fix those spots, and then I colored the images using my alcohol markers.


When the coloring was done, I created and assembled the whole interactive pocket. And next I colored a whole bunch of additional images that will help me create a super cute scene. I assembled and attached everything on my interactive panel using a combination of glue dots and liquid glue.

And finally I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen, I attached a handle at the end of the pull tab, and attached my sentiment that reads 'You're bewitching'.
 

VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Bewitching stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Holy night stamp set
- Garden Fairy stamp set
- Enchanted stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Tiki time stamp set
- Picket fence die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Magic picture changer die set by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Oxide inks: peacock feathers, lucky clover, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- White acrylic paint by Pebeo
- Noble fir cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Canned pumpkin cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire