Spooky Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - Good Fright into the Woods

mardi 28 septembre 2021

 Hey there,

I'm back with more Hello Bluebird spooky inspiration, and this time we go trick or treat into the woods with three little friends that are from the new Good Fright stamp set. As always I used a bunch of images from different sets so be sure to check the video or supplies list below for more information.

I started by cutting three trees using the High-rise tree scene die, and I colored each element using hickory smoke and black soot distress inks. I also colored the inside pieces using the same inks.

Next I stamped all the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.


For the background I cut a 7 x 5" bristol panel and created a sky night using blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire and black soot oxide inks. And for the grass section, I used peeled paint and forest moss oxide inks.


Once the panel was dry, I attached all the elements and images. I started by placing the trees and to stick the inside pieces using liquid glue. And then I stuck everything using foam squares, glue dots and liquid glue. And as always I finished my card with lots of highlights and details on the images and background using a gel pen.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- High-rise tree scene die
- Nesting A7 die set
- Good fright stamp set
- Tree neighbors stamp set
- Halloween fun stampset
- Tabitha stamp set
- Frightful little bits stamp set
- Deck the halls stamp set
- Spring gatherings stamp set
- Fairy garden stamp set
- Silly birds stamp set
- Flying high stamp set
- Spooky spellers stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, black soot, peeled paint, forest moss, hickory smoke
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire