Hello Bluebird - Tree Neighbors Preview

lundi 6 septembre 2021

Hello there,

Hello Bluebird new release is getting closer, all the new products will be available on Sept 8th at 7pm Mountain Time, so today I'm back with some inspiration for you, showcasing a bunch of new super cute critters as well as a very tall tree, all from the amazing Tree Neighbors stamp set. And to give my scene some autumn vibes, I also picked a few more images Flying  high and Frosty Mornings.

I stamped all the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using as always my alcohol markers.


Once everything was colored, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel and created my background using squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry oxide inks. Next I assembled everything on the panel using liquid glue and foam squares.


Finally I attached my panel on a card base, and added white highlights on the images.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Tree neighbors stamp set
- Flying high stamp set
- Frosty mornings stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, shabby shutters, peeled paint
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire