Spooky Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - Halloween Fun at the Cemetery

samedi 25 septembre 2021

 Hey there,

It's time for a new spooky dose of Halloween fun with Hello Bluebird and this little scene at the cemetery that features Best Days from last release. I picked a whole bunch of images from many stamp sets, so make sure to check the video or the list of supplies below for more information. As always I stamped all the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Next I cut all the pieces to build my background: a panel that I cut using the third die from the Nesting A7 die set, a long rectangle to make the path, a grass border and some bushes.

I started by creating the sky using cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and wilted violet oxide inks, and next I added a bunch of texture: water splatters first, then some black soot and wilted violet splatters, some liquid stardust to make that sky all starry, and finally some white acrylic paint splatters.

I colored the bushes and grass border using rustic wilderness oxide ink, and colored the long rectangle using hickory smoke and black soot oxide inks. And I attached those pieces on my panel using foam squares.


Next I stuck the images using a combination of glue dots, liquid glue and foam squares, and stamped my sentiment 'Best witches to you this Halloween' using black versafine ink.


I cut a 7 x 5" card base and also cut a frame using the first and third dies from the Nesting A7 die set, I temporarily taped that frame to the card base, and glued my panel right in the middle. Next I attached that frame using foam squares. And finally I added a whole lot of highlights on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Best days
- Tabitha
- Little haunters
- Halloween fun
- Frosty mornings
- Ghostly greetings
- Deck the halls
- Spooky spellers
- Halloween party
- Hippos on holiday
- Merry mice
- Nesting A7 die set
- Summer woods scene die
- Pond builder die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, wilted violet, hickory smoke, black soot, rustic wilderness
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Light blue shimmery cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire