Anjas Basteltraum Winter 2023 Release - Weihnachtsmusikanten - Christmas Musicians

vendredi 1 septembre 2023

Hey there,

Join me and Anjas Basteltraum design team today to celebrate their Winter 2023 brand new release! So exciting! My card showcases the adorable Christmas musicians from the Weihnachtsmusikanten stamp set, and I'll be back soon with a second card featuring the Draußen vom Walde stamp set, which you can already have a look at on the last picture ^^


I started off by stamping the images from Weihnachtsmusikanten, as well as some trees from Draußen vom Walde on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using my scan 'n cut machine, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I used the Outside The Box Level Up die set + Outside The Box Low Profile add-on by My Favorite Things to cut the different pieces to build my 3D card. I cut the base pieces out of white cardstock, and cut the decorative pieces out of pattern papers from the Happy Holidays 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park.


I assembled everything, added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, attached most of them inside the card using 3mm glue dots, and a couple more on the outside using 1mm foam squares.


Next I gold foiled my "Falala" greeting from Winter Big Scripty Words Hot Foil Plates by Lawn Fawn on white cardstock, cut it using the coordinating die, and finally stuck it on the front of my 3D card using foam squares again.

And as you can see on the pictures, I built a few colorful 3D trees using the new Sommer & Winter Tanne die set to use as decorations around my cards. And when the Christmas season comes, I will display them on my shelves ^^

Stay tuned because, like I said at the beginning of this blog post, I'll be back soon with another card!


ANJAS BASTELTRAUM SUPPLIES
- Weihnachtsmusikanten stamp set
- Draußen vom Walde stamp set
- Sommer & Winter Tanne die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Outside the box level up die set by My Favorite Things
- Outside the box low profile add-on by My Favorite Things
- Winter big scripty words hot foil plates by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Gold foil by Spellbinders
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Happy holidays 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park
- White cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire