Pretty Pink Posh Instagram Hop - Autumn Pumpkins & Hedgehog Friends

lundi 18 septembre 2023


Hello there,

Join me and Pretty Pink Posh to celebrate the changing of seasons with a showcase of amazing crafters and their fall projects. From pumpkins and acorns, to cozy mugs and shakers, you'll find all sorts of inspiration!

Please check my post on Instagram for more details about this hop.


As very often I started off by stamping my images from Autumn Pumpkins + Hedgehog Friends on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and then colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.


I cut a slimline kraft panel using a die from the Slimline Peekaboo Windows die set, and created a subtle pattern on it using the Deco Leaves stencil using white pigment ink first, and then spun sugar oxide ink. I mix some worn lipstick oxide ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the panel, and I did the same with copic opaque white ink.


Next I worked on my two-part greeting. First I white heat embossed "Autumn greetings" from Autumn Pumpkins on pink cardstock and cut it using the matching die, and second I white heat embossed "So grateful for you" from Sentiment Strips: Fall on yellow cardstock and cut it using a die from Sentiment Strips. I attached everything, images + greetings, on my panel, and finally added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Autumn pumpkins stamp set
- Hedgehog friends stamp set
- Sentiment strips: fall stamp set
- Sentiment strips die
- Deco leaves stencil
- Slimline peekaboo windows die


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- White pigment ink by Lawn Fawn
- Spun sugar oxide ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Pattern paper from the Sweater weather 12x12 paper pack by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire