Lawn Fawn - Fall Fairies Ta-Da Diorama

mardi 5 septembre 2023

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today with this Ta-Da Diorama showcasing a whole bunch of images, including the Fairy Friends, an oldie but goodie stamp set, that I turned into fall fairies.


I started off by stamping all the images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using Jet black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I cut all the different elements to build my diorama using papers from the Into The Woods paper pack, and assembled everything. Please check the video down below to watch the whole process. And once the diorama was assembled, I attached the images, both on the outside and the inside of the card.


VIDEO




LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Fairy friends
- Frosty fairy friends
- Oh gnome
- Gleeful gardens
- Happy harvest
- Joy to the woods
- Christmas fishes
- Big acorn
- Let's go nuts
- Fly high
- Elephant parade add-on
- Eggstraordinary Easter
- Winter birds
- Hay there, hayrides

Die sets
- Ta-da diorama
- Ta-da diorama hillside inserts
- Honeycomb shaker gift tag

Cardstock & pattern papers
- Kraft cardstock
- Black licorice cardstock
- Into the woods paper pack
- Fall fling paper pack

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire