Anjas Basteltraum - Draußen vom Walde - Outside The Forest

lundi 11 septembre 2023

Hey there,

I'm so happy to be back with the second card I made using items from the Anjas Basteltraum Winter 2023 brand new release. Today my card features the super cute Draußen vom Walde stamp set, which means "Outside the forest", and if you want to see the first card I shared last week, you can check it out right here, as well as at the end of this blog post ^^


I started off by stamping the images from Draußen vom Walde on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using my scan 'n cut machine, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I used the Mini Slimline Outside The Box die set by My Favorite Things to cut the different pieces to build my 3D card. I cut the base pieces out of white cardstock, and cut the decorative pieces out of pattern papers from the Happy Holidays 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park.


I assembled everything, added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, attached most of them inside the card using 3mm glue dots, and a couple more on the outside using 1mm foam squares.

Next I gold foiled my "Oh joy" greeting from Winter Big Scripty Words Hot Foil Plates by Lawn Fawn on white cardstock, cut it using the coordinating die, and finally stuck it on the front of my 3D card using foam squares again.


And just like last week, you can see on the first and last pictures that I built a few colorful 3D trees using the new Sommer & Winter Tanne die set to use as decorations around my cards.

Thank you so much, Anja, for having me. It was so much fun and a great pleasure to create those two cards! Love those sweet musicians and winter mice!


ANJAS BASTELTRAUM SUPPLIES
- Draußen vom Walde stamp set
- Sommer & Winter Tanne die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Mini slimline outside the box die set by My Favorite Things
- Winter big scripty words hot foil plates by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Gold foil by Spellbinders
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Happy holidays 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park
- White cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire