Sunny Studio - Truckloads of Love - Fall Version

jeudi 21 septembre 2023

Hello there,

Today I'm back on Sunny Studio's blog to take you to the countryside and go apple picking with the cutest mice. As you can see, they've been busy, and as very often I went through my entire Sunny Studio collection to pick the perfect images to build my scene.


I first started by stamping all the images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. And I always like to pick a color palette for each card I make, this time I went for a green + orange + yellow + red combo. Here is a detailed list of the sets I used:

• Truckloads Of Love: truck, small apples, crates
• Harvest Mice: big mice, sweaters, cart
• Merry Mice: small mice, scarves
• Christmas Critters: mouse (in the truck)
• Seasonal Trees: trees, birdhouses, bird
• Fall Friends: big apples
• Garden Critters: grass


Next I worked on the background, and created a simple stenciled landscape on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel. On the lower part I did two grass borders using shabby shutters and mowed lawn oxide inks, and on the upper part I did a cloudy sky using tumbled glass and broken china oxide inks.


I stamped my "Friends like you are such a blessing" greeting from Fall Friends in black in the top middle part of the panel, attached all the images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Truckloads of love stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Merry mice stamp set
- Christmas critters stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Garden critters stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, tumbled glass, broken china
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire