Miss Ink Stamps - Painting the Roses Pop-Up Card

samedi 28 mars 2020

Hello there,

Today I'm very happy to be guest designing for Miss Ink Stamps. They have a brand new release which theme is Alice in Wonderland, the stamps are really amazing and the whole release is now available!


For today's card, I used two sets: "Queen Of Hearts" and "Painting The Roses Red". I also wanted to create my own pop up card so I started by cutting a 4 x 8" panel that I scored in half to get a 4 x 4" card base.




On one side I used a cloud stencil along with tumbled glass distress ink to create a pretty cloudy sky. And on the other side, I used shabby shutters and mowed lawn distress inks to create grass. Next I die cut two grass borders that I colored using the same green inks, and attached one of them directly at the bottom of the cloud side.



To create the pop-up interactive part, I first started by cutting three strips:

- two strips measuring 4 x 1-1/2" that I scored at: 1/2" ; 2" ; 2-1/2"
- one strip measuring 4 x 3/4" that I scored it at 1/2" ; 2" ; 2-1/2"

And to match the card, I colored those elements using shabby shutters distress ink, and then I folded the score lines. I stuck the two largest elements, and adhered the second grass border on those elements. And I did the same thing with the third pop-up element. Please watch the video below to see the process ^^




Next I stamped the images using memento tuxedo black ink, I cut them using my Scan 'n Cut machine and then colored them using my alcohol markers. When it was done, I added white highlights on the images and next I attached them on my card. 

To make the whole thing prettier, I created a simple pocket using a cute heart paper, and I decorated it on the front using the white bunny, and a red bow.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Queen of hearts stamp set by Miss Ink Stamps - Painting the roses stamp set by Miss Ink Stamps - Grassy knoll die set by Hello Bluebird - Large stitched circle stackables die set by Lawn Fawn - Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn - Spectrum Noir markers - Distress inks: tumbled glass, shabby shutters, mowed lawn - Sakura white gel pen - Strathmore bristol cardstock (for the background elements) - Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images) - Heart pattern paper from my stash - Ribbon from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire