Isabel Cristina Stamps - It's a Girl Magic Iris Card

jeudi 19 mars 2020

Hi there,everyone, 

Today's card features the new It's a boy/it's a girl digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps. And it's a magic Iris card because I thought this die was just perfect to reveal baby's gender.

I started by cutting all the pieces using the Magic Iris die set and add-on by Lawn Fawn, and I built the Magic Iris. Please watch the video at the end of this article to see the process, it's easier to understand with images ^^



When the Magic Iris was done, I applied double sided tape on the stabilizers and liquid glue on the rest of the ring, I kept the Iris closed, and placed the Magic Iris behind the front panel, making sure to line up both the circle in the middle and the arrow tab at the top right hand corner, and I pressed down to connect the elements perfectly.


Next I cut a card base out of cream cardstock and also a stitched rectangle out of a pink pattern paper. I started by attaching the pink pattern paper on the card base, next I temporarily taped the front panel to the card base, I applied liquid glue at the back of my sentiment and I tucked it right in the middle of the front panel.


I removed the washi tape, and applied a bunch of foam squares at the back of the front panel that I finally attached on the card base.



To decorate my little scene, I started by cutting birch trees out of white woodgrain cardstock that I colored using vintage photo distress ink. I also cut a grass border and a cloud border that I will use as foliage, and colored both elements using shabby shutters and peeled paint distress inks. I attached the borders using double sided tape, as well as the birch trees using liquid glue.



Like always, I printed my images on neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson printer, I cut them using my Scan 'n Cut and colored everything using my spectrum noir markers. And when the coloring was done, I attached the images using foam squares. For the flowers, I started by giving them a little bit of dimension and then I stuck then using liquid glue.


For a little touch of sparkle, I added a few clear sequins here and there, and finally I added yellow nuvo drops in the center of each flower.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Magic Iris die set by Lawn Fawn
- Magic Iris add-on die set by Lawn Fawn
- Birch tree die set by Lawn Fawn
- Grassy Knoll die set by Hello Bluebird
- Distress inks: shabby shutters, peeled paint, vintage photo
- Woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pack by Lawn Fawn
- Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper pack by Lawn Fawn
- Neenah solar white cardstocl
- Vanilla malt cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Yellow nuvo drops by Tonic Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire