Purple Onion Designs 18th Anniversary - Veggie Stand at the Farm

lundi 26 juillet 2021

Hi there,

Today I'm very happy to be participating in Purple Onion Designs 18th anniversary. This event starts today and will end on August 9th, and for the occasion you get 25% off the rubber stamps.

I will share some cards to celebrate this amazing milestone during the next days, so for this first card, I take you to the countryside to shop some fruits and vegetables directly from the farm. I used extreme black ink by My Favorite Things to stamp all the images, used my Scan 'n Cut to cut them all, and then my alcohol markers to color everything.

Once all my images were done, I created a very simple sky on a 5,25" wide panel. I applied tumbled glass distress ink on the paper using a cloud stencil, and then splattered droplets of broken china distress ink mixed with water all over the clouds.


Next I assembled everything on my panel, starting with the largest image (the one with the farm and trees) that I attached using foam tape,  and then I stuck the other images using a combination of liquid glue, 2mm and 1mm foam squares and glue dots.

I trimmed off the bottom of my panel because it was a bit too wide, added white highlights and details to the images and background, attached my sentiment on the top right hand corner, and finally stuck my panel on a white card base.


VIDEO



PURPLE ONION DESIGNS SUPPLIES
- Produce stand
- Fuit crates
- Sally (cat strolling)
- Jane (fox with apron)
- William (bird with shopping bag)
- Alice (squirrel carrying basket)
- Pushables set
- Sunflowers
- Farm horizon
- Clouds

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Sakura white gel pen
- Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Sunflower cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire