Hello Bluebird - Fishing with Cheeky Ducks

jeudi 29 juillet 2021

 Hello there,

I'm back with a new Hello Bluebird card and this time, how about we go fish at the river and have a quiet time to relax? Unless we get distracted by some noisy but super cute ducks.



I made the background first and started by cutting all the elements to fit on a 5,25" square panel, and created a simple cloudy sky using spun sugar and kitsch flamingo distress inks along with a cloud stencil.

Next I colored the other background elements using more distress inks: the grass borders using shabby shutters + peeled paint, the river using shabby shutters + broken china, the tree trunks using gathered twigs + ground espresso, and the foliage using peeled paint + forest moss.

I stamped all my images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.



Next I assembled everything, background pieces and images, on my square panel using foam squares, glue dots and liquid glue. And once the scene was finished, I added white highlights and details to the images, I also cut some letters to create the word "Quacky" that I stuck on the bottom section of my card, and I completed my sentiment by adding the word "Sending" on the left and the word "Smiles" on the right. And finally I applied a coat of glossy accents on the letters to make them super shiny and pop on the card.

VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Fishin hole stamp set
- Beach play stamp set
- Rainy day stamp set
- Puddle play stamp set
- Singing in the rain stamp set
- Pig out stamp set
- Strawberry jam stamp set
- Silly birds stamp set
- Hippos on holiday stamp set
- Jane small Alpha die set
- Pond builder die set
- Grassy Knoll die set
- Summer Woods Scene die


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, shabby shutters, peeled paint, forest moss, broken china, gathered twigs, ground espresso
- Sakura white gel pen
- Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Peacock cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sunflower cardstock
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Glossy accents by Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire