Lawn Fawn - Strawberry Shaker Cocktail

jeudi 1 juillet 2021

 Hey there,

Today I'm very happy to be back with a Lawn Fawn card, and I'm taking you to a tiki bar to have a sweet and refreshing cocktail to celebrate summertime.

I started by stamping my images on white cardstock using Jet Black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and then used my alcohol markers to color everything.


Next I moved on to my strawberry cocktail. The first I did was to stamp a jar on white cardstock and cut it. And to make the inside, I used a pink paper from the Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper pack. I stamped the jar a second time on the watercolor paper, and fussy cut that jar on the black lines.

Stuck that fussy cut pink jar on top of my first jar, and then I created a window opening into the jar using the coordinating die.

Next I built my shaker cocktail, and I invite you to watch the video below to see how it was done.


Next I created a Hawaiian themed background using the Simple Stripes Background Landscape die and Paper Bag cardstock. I applied vintage photo and ground espresso distress inks on the four edges of each stripe. Next I kept my wood planks all together using washi tape at the back, and used the Tropical Leaves Background stencils along with vintage photo distress ink again to make my Hawaiian wood planks panel.

I cut a card base out of peacock cardstock, and attached my wood planks on top of it, I also cut a simple rectangle out of woodgrain cardstock, added a bit of the same distress inks as before on the edges and attached at the bottom of my panel.

I also white heat embossed my sentiment on a piece of fake tan cardstock, used a banner die to cut it and attached that banner at the bottom of my panel as well using foam squares. Next I assembled and attached everything on my panel. And once everything was attached, I added a white nuvo drop in the center of each yellow flower,


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets

- Toucan do it
- How you bean
- Critters in the jungle
- Life is good
- Bubbles of joy
- A bug deal
- Sweet friends
- So smooth
- Sweet Christmas
- On the beach
- Simply celebrate summer

Die sets
- Simple Stripes Landscape die
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Everyday sentiment banners

Misc
- Tropical leaves background stencils
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Fake tan cardstock
- Peacock cardstock
- Paper bag cardstock
- Watercolor Wishes rainbow paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: vintage photo, ground espresso
- White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire