Pretty Pink Posh - Fall Jar

samedi 16 septembre 2023

Hello there,

I'm so happy to share with you this lovely autumn card showcasing the Fall Jar stamp set and Layered Fall Wreath stencils, two brand new items from the Pretty Pink Posh Fall 2023 release.


I started off by stamping the images from Fall Jar on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and then colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.

Next I used the Layered Fall Wreath stencils and some oxide inks to create a beautiful autumn background on a 5,5 x 4,25 inches kraft panel. Here are the oxide inks I used: mustard seed, peacock feathers, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, candied apple and vintage photo. Next I mixed a little bit of ground espresso oxide ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the panel, and I did the same with white ink.


I set the panel aside to dry, and cut a slightly smaller one out of vellum. I attached all the images on the vellum panel using foam squares, and then stuck my vellum panel on the kraft panel, making the glue invisible by adding dots of liquid glue at the back of the vellum panel, behind the images. Finally I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and attached my panel to an A2-sized kraft card base.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Fall jar stamp set
- Layered fall wreath stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mustard seed, peacock feathers, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, candied apple, vintage photo, ground espresso
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- White pigment ink by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire