Pretty Pink Posh - Cozy Fall with Decorative Pumpkins & Argyle Background

samedi 2 septembre 2023

Hello there,

I'm back with this cute autumn card showcasing different Pretty Pink Posh items, including brand new products from the August release, such as the amazing Layered Argyle stencils and lovely Decorative Pumpkins stamp set.


I started off by creating my Layered Argyle background on a Strathmore bristol smooth panel using scattered straw, worn lipstick and vintage photo oxide inks. And to add texture to this panel, I mixed some vintage photo oxide ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the paper, and I did the same with copic opaque white ink. And once my panel was dry, I attached it on a 5,5 x 4,25 inches dark kraft card base using double sided tape.

Next I stamped my Decorative Pumpkins using peach fuzz, carrot and crunchy leaf inks by Lawn Fawn, and cut them using the coordinating dies. I also stamped images from Cozy Fall Critters on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.


After the coloring, I cut a vellum panel, slightly smaller than my Layered Argyle panel, and attached my images using 1mm foam squares: leaves and acorns at the top, and the mouse, pumpkins, leaves and acorns at the bottom.

I created a sentiment in two parts. I started off by cutting a Hello Script word twice: in dark pink and in white. I attached the pink word on top of the white one, shifting them to create a white outline. Next I white heat embossed the phrase "Thankful for you" from Decorative Pumpkins on dark brown cardstock, cut it into a slim banner using a die from the Sentiment Strips die set. And then I attached both elements on my vellum panel using liquid glue and 1mm foam squares.

I added liquid glue at the back of my vellum panel, only behind the images and greetings, and attached it on my Layered Argyle panel. As always I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen. And finally I coated the pink Hello with glossy accents to make it pop and shine.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Decorative pumpkins stamp set
- Cozy fall critters stamp set
- Hello script die
- Sentiment strips die
- Layered argyle stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: scattered straw, worn lipstick, vintage photo
- Lawn Fawn dye inks: peach fuzz, carrot, crunchy leaf
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Colored cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Transotype perfect coloring paper
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire