Sunny Studio - Farm Fresh - Pumpkin Patch

jeudi 28 septembre 2023

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this new slimline autumn card mixing and matching a lot of images from different sets to make the cutest little scene.


I first started by stamping all the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. Here is a detailed list of the sets I used:

• Farm Fresh: scarecrow, farm
• Clucky Chickens: chickens, baby chicks
• Happy Harvest: pumpkins, sunflowers
• Truckloads Of Love: truck, pumpkins
• Bunnyville: grass
• Fall Kiddos: pumpkins


Next I cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and used oxide inks to color it. On the upper part I created a sunset sky using mustard seed + spiced marmalade + ripe persimmon + lumberjack plaid, and on the lower part I did a muddy section using antique linen + vintage photo.


I white heat embossed my "Thanks for always being there" greeting from Words Of Gratitude on a Notebook Photo Corners kraft banner, attached it at the top right hand corner of my panel, and then stuck everything using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Clucky chickens stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Truckloads of love stamp set
- Bunnyville stamp set
- Fall kiddos stamp set
- Words of gratitude stamp set
- Notebook photo corners die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mustard see, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, lumberjack plaid, antique linen, vintage photo
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire