Sunny Studio - Brilliant Banners & Cozy Autumn Card

jeudi 31 août 2023

Hello there,

How exciting it is to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this autumn slimline card showcasing a lovely fox family and a whole bunch of images - you know my love for busy cards ^^ - as well as one of the brand new Brilliant Banners, so beautiful!


As very often, I started off by stamping all my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. For the card I shared last week, I went for a pink, orange, yellow and green color palette, well, this time I picked another favorite autumn color palette of mine: turquoise, green, yellow and orange.

Here is the detailed list of the stamp sets I used:
 Foxy Christmas - foxes
 Happy Harvest - sunflowers, mushroom, small leaves
 Harvest Mice - corn
 Fall Friends - apple, acorn
 Bountiful Autumn - berries
 Too Cute to Spook - pumpkins
 Spring Showers - small bow
 Seasonal Trees - trees, birds


Once all my images were colored, I cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and used distress inks to create a simple landscape. I divided my panel using washi tape, and on the lower part I used shabby shutters + peeled paint + forest moss to create a grass border, and on the upper part I used tumbled glass + broken china along with a cloudy stencil from my stash to make the sky.


Next I attached all my images on my panel using 1mm foam squares for the images in the back, and 2mm foam squares for the images on the front, leaving enough space in the top middle section to put my Brilliant Banner 1. I cut the two largest pieces out of kraft cardstock, and the two small pieces out of brown cardstock. I white heat embossed my "Cozy Greetings" from Turkey Day on the piece with no fishtail, assembled the different elements to build the banner, and then attached it in the middle of my card. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images and banner using a white gel pen. And that's it! I hope that you like this adorable card. Thanks for stopping by, and see you next week!


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Brilliant banners die
- Foxy Christmas stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Bountiful autumn stamp set
- Too cute to spook stamp set
- Spring showers stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, broken china, shabby shutters, peeled paint, forest moss
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Slimline cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

1 commentaire: