Altenew - In The Woodland Slimline Card

vendredi 4 août 2023

Hello there,

I'm so happy to share with you the second card I made using some Altenew products. I'm not used to floral cards, but I had a lot of fun creating those two cards. If you want to check the first one, here it is!


I started off by stamping the small flower cluster from In The Woodland using Obsidian pigment ink on Transotype perfect coloring paper. I used the coordinating die to cut the images, and then used the In The Woodland stencils along with Crisp dye inks to color the flowers and leaves.

To color the flowers, I used frosty pink + coral berry + ruby red + snapdragon + warm sunshine crisp dye inks. And for the leaves, I used frayed leaf + forest glades crisp dye inks.


Next I cut an 8 x 3,5 inches white panel, and used the Leaf Bed stencil along with lost shadow oxide ink to create a subtle leafy background. I added splatters to this panel by mixing black soot oxide ink with water, as well as copic opaque white ink with water. And I added the same textures on the flowers.

I cut a "Hello" out of gold mirror cardstock, another one out of white cardstock using the Simply Hello die, and glued the gold mirror "Hello" on top of the white one. I also white heat embossed "You have been on my mind" from In The Woodland on black cardstock, and trimmed it into a slim banner. And I cut two white Linear Crossroads pieces.


Next I cut a 8,5 x 3,5 inches white card base. I added a piece of Gold Foil Pinstripe Washi Tape on the top edge and bottom edge of the card base, and then attached my panel on the card base. I cut the Linear Crossroads pieces in half, and stuck the four elements on my panel using liquid glue. I also attached the flowers using 1mm foam squares, and my greeting elements using 2mm foam squares. And finally I glued a few clear droplets here and there to add more shine to my card.

And that's it! Thank you so much, Altenew, for having me!


ALTENEW SUPPLIES
- In the woodland stamp + die sets
- In the woodland stencils
- Leaf bed stencil
- Simply hello die
- Linear crossroads die
- Gold foil pinstripe washi tape
- Crisp dye inks: frosty pink, coral berry, ruby red, frayed leaf, forest glades, snapdragon, warm sunshine


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Gold mirror cardstock from my stash
- White cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- Black soot oxide ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing ink by Hero Arts
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire