Lawn Fawn - Back To School Platform Pop-Up Card

mardi 8 août 2023

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with this super cute and colorful back to school platform pop-up card. I made my first and only back to school card back in 2017, so it was definitely time to create a new one! As very often, I picked a bunch of stamps from different sets, so make sure to check the video and/or the list of supplies for more details.


I started off by cutting all the Platform Pop-Up pieces and Platform Pop-Up Wrap Around pieces out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock: two main pieces, a back panel, three grass borders, two hillside wrap around panels, and three t-shape pieces, and I used stencils along with oxide inks to color all those elements. Please check the video down below for more details.

Next I folded all the score lines, and assembled my platform pop-up card base.


I stamped all the images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using Jet black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, colored everything using my alcohol markers, and then attached them on the card base: some of them on the hillsides and on the back panel using 1mm foam squares, and the others on the grass borders using liquid glue.


Finally I white heat embossed my "May your year be filled with happiness" greeting from Tree Before 'n Afters on Storm Cloud cardstock, and trimmed it into a small banner that I stuck on the front of the platform.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Fly high
- Tiny friends
- Village heroes
- Village shops
- Happy village
- Tree before 'n afters

Dies
- Platform pop-up
- Platform pop-up hillside wrap around add-on

Misc
- Grassy stencil
- Hillside stencil
- Storm cloud cardstock
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder

OTHER SUPPLIES


- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, lost shadow, hickory smoke, salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Copic opaque white ink
- Transotype perfect coloring paper
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire