Autumn Card Series 2017 - Back to School

samedi 9 septembre 2017

Hello everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you a "Back to school" card I made using three cute little guys. I created my own polaroid frames using dies and was inspired by the colors of the Craftin Desert Divas September Challenge Mood Board.


So I first started by cutting a cork rectangle, and then four frames that I glued together on the cork piece. I cut around my three images using a stitched rectangle die. And die cut three polaroid frames using the same stitched rectangle and a smaller one to create the window.


Next to the coloring. I colored my images using alcohol markers and also made a simple background so they would foat in the air. Once that was done, I glued the three polaroid frames on each little panel.

I created the banner using a little die, several plaid paper and a piece of beige twine. Attached all the little pieces to the twine, and glued that twine on both edges using glue dots.


I attached the polaroids to the cork background using double sided tape, framed my sentiment using a banner die and attached it below using foam squares, added some stars and metallic dots, and drew a little smiley on the middle polaroid to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
- School chipmunk digi stamp

- School panda digi stamp

- School squirrel digi stamp

- Pocket pieces hello dies


- Fancy frame dies

- Box card dies

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn
- Beige cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Cork sheet from my stash
- Metallic dots from my stash
- Twine from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire