Spooky Card Series 2017 - Happy Halloween

samedi 9 septembre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made when I still was in the Craftin Desert Divas digi team. It's a one layer card, I don't make that kind of card often so I really enjoyed creating it. And it was also my first time using Zig clean color real brush markers.


I first started by printing my images on watercolor cardstock and also on masking paper so I could mask everything and create my background.


Then I die cut a circle from masking paper, applied it on my panel and started creating the moon. For that, I used grey distress ink and sprayed some water on top of it to create some texture.


Once the moon was dry, I applied a circle mask on top of it to create the night sky. I used two shades of blue and black distress inks. Then I colored the images using zig markers and attached my panel to a black card base. To finish the card (and hide a little mistake ^^), I glued a bunch of sequins, and added some gold glitter at different places.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: tumbled glass, chipped sapphire, black soot, weathered wood
- Zig clean color real brush markers from Kuritake
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire