Spooky Card Series 2017 - Trick or treat bags

mardi 12 septembre 2017

Hey there,

Today I'm on the Craftin Desert Divas blog sharing these spooky cute trick or treat bags. I've been wanted to make some kind of those for a very long time so when I saw these cute images from the new digital stamp sets called "Ghostly Greetings" and "Happy Haunting", I thought it was perfect time!


I followed a tutorial from PootlesPapercraft to help me build the bags so you will find all the details in the description area of her video.


So. I first started by cutting all my papers (cardstock, pattern, glitter and vellum) and then I assembled the bags. I punched holes at the top of the bags so I could put ribbon and tie a knot using twine.


Then I colored all my images using alcohol markers, fussy cut and attached them on the front of the bags using foam squares. And to finish them, I cut little tags from a pattern paper and added them to the bags.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Cardstocks from Stampin Up!, Simon Says Stamp and my stash
- Vellum from Canson
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Ribbons from Stampin Up!
- Twine from my stash
- Glitter papers from American Crafts and Rayher
- Boos & Brews 6x6 paper pack from DoodleBug

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi! I am trying to send you a message about a guest dt spot. Could you please email me at crystal@heffydoodle.com

    thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer