Hello Bluebird - Wilderness Adventure Mini Slimline Card

mardi 14 septembre 2021

Hello there,

I'm back with more Hello Bluebird new release inspiration showcasing the adorable Wilderness Adventure, as well as the super cool Knightley LC Alpha stamp set, my sentiment is from Leaf Play (released two years ago) and I also used the Nesting Mini Slim die set that is part of the new release as well.

I started by stamping and cutting my images from Wilderness Adventure. I picked the bear, bunny and fox, as well as a whole bunch of mountains and trees to set up my scene.

Once the coloring was done, I cut a 6 x 3,5" mini slim panel using the largest die from the Nesting Mini Slim die set, and I used washi tape to divide the panel in two sections: the sky at the top and the meadow at the bottom. I used tumbled glass and faded jeans distress inks to color the sky, and shabby shutter and peeled paint distress inks to color the meadow.


Next I stamped the word 'Friends' at the very bottom of my panel using the big letters from the Knightley LC alpha stamp set and Artichoke ink by Lawn Fawn, and then I attached the images using glue dots and foam squares. And at the end I stamped the second part of my sentiment inside the card base.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Wilderness adventure stamp set
- Leaf play stamp set
- Knightley LC alpha stamp set
- Nesting mini slim die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, faded jeans, shabby shutters, peeled paint
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Artichoke ink by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire