Sunny Studio - Three Frogs in a Pond

jeudi 2 juin 2022

Hey there,

I'm back with three little frogs having fun around the pond! I used the Swimming pool die to create the pond, as well as some images from different sets to make this cute scene:

Country scenes: cattails + lily pad
Feeling froggy: frog + dragonfly
Best fishes: leaves
Sealiously sweet: sentiment


I stamped all those cute images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, coloring them using my alcohol markers, and cut everything using the coordinating dies.

For the background, I first cut a 5,5" x 4,25" bristol panel, and I used grass stencils along with mowed lawn + rustic wilderness distress oxide inks to create a large grass section on half of the panel. And on the rest of the panel, I created the sky using a cloud stencil along with tumbled glass + salty ocean distress oxide inks.


Next I cut the Swimming pool element, and I wanted the pond to look natural, so I colored it using grey markers to give it some stone effect. And to make the water inside the pond, I placed the die on a piece of bristol cardstock, traced the shape on the paper, fussy cut it, and then I colored that element using shabby shutters + broken china distress oxide inks.

I attached my pond border on the water element using foam squares, and then I stuck the whole piece on the panel using liquid glue. I cut around the frog images to get rid of the lily pads, and next I attached all my cute images on the panel around the pond using foam squares and glue dots.


For the sentiment, I stamped the words "You're" & "Awesome" on the top part of the panel, and between those words, I glued some letters that I cut using the Chloe alphabet die set to finally read "You're froggin' awesome".

I finished my card by attaching the panel on a kraft card base and adding white details and highlights on the images, and that's it! We have a cute and fun little scene, and I hope that you like it! As always, feel welcome to check the process video for more details. Thanks for stopping by and see you next week!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Swimming pool die
- Feeling froggy stamp set
- Country scenes stamp set
- Best fishes stamp set
- Sealiously sweet stamp set
- Chloe alphabet die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, tumbled glass, salty ocean, shabby shutters, broken china
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Grass stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Black versafine ink
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire