Sunny Studio - Underwater Rainbow Shaker Card

jeudi 23 juin 2022

Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio blog today with a rainbow shaker card featuring some cute and colorful jellyfish from Fintastic friends. I first started by stamping six jellyfish using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, and I went all rainbow to color those adorable sea critters.

I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches bristol panel, and to match the jellyfish, I picked some oxide inks to create an underwater rainbow background. From the top to the bottom I applied: kitsch flamingo, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and wilted violet. I added a little bit of texture but not too much: water splatters and white ink splatters.


Next I created the shaker. I cut the frame and two borders out of white cardstock using the Tropical trees die set, and first attached the frame on a piece of acetate. At the back of that frame, I added two layers of foam strips, poured a bunch of clear jewels inside the window, and then attached my rainbow panel to the foam strips to close and complete the shaker panel.


On the front of the card, I attached a border on each side, these are like vertical rocks and the jellyfish will swim between those two walls. I also embossed my sentiment from Best fishes in white in two parts: "It's your birthday" & "Make a splash" on black cardstock. And I trimmed those two phrases into two slim banners that I attached on my panel, along with the rainbow jellyfish, using foam squares.

As always I finished my card with some white highlights on the images, and I added a few clear droplets here and there on each side to totally complete my card.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Fintastic friends stamp set
- Tropical trees die set
- Best fishes stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: kitsch flamingo, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, wilted violet
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Clear jewels by Picket Fence Studio
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire