Celebrating Spellbinders 20th Birthday

mardi 14 juin 2022

Hey there,

Today is a very special day because Spellbinders celebrates its 20th birthday! What an incredible milestone, congratulations!!

Spellbinders is launching a Birthday Celebration Collection to celebrate this event, and I'm thrilled to join the party with those two birthday cards that feature the Color Block Balloons die set, Hand Drawn Scallops embossing folder and Birthday Unboxing Glimmer plates.

I went all rainbow, and even added vellum balloons that I gold foiled using the Twinkle Lights Hot Foil plate to give the illusion of clear balloons full of big gold confetti.

It was my very first time using the hot foil technique, so I don't have any process video to offer, but I loooved it, so I will definitely share videos using that technique in the future!

Happy birthday, Spellbinders!



1 commentaire: