Sunny Studio - Country Carnival Pop-Up Box card

jeudi 9 juin 2022

Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio Blog, and today I take you to a theme park to have some fun, and eat popcorn and cotton candy! This super bright and colorful pop-up card features the adorable Country carnival stamp set, and to complete my scene, I also picked the castle from Enchanted, and the trees from Spring Scenes.

As always, I started off by stamping all the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, and I colored them using my alcohol markers in kind of a traditional funfair/amusement park colors: red and yellow, with a little bit of aqua and light grey.


Next I created the pop-up card base using colored cardstock, as well as a paper from Heroic Halftones and another one from Rainbow bright. On the front, I white heat embossed my sentiment " Wishing you lots of fun on your birthday" from Country carnival, I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, and then I attached them all inside the box using 3mm glue dots.

And that's it! Hope you like this new cute and fun card! As always, feel welcome to watch the process video for more information and details. See you next week!


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Country carnival stamp set
- Enchanted stamp set
- Spring scenes stamp set
- Heroic halftones paper pack
- Rainbow bright paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Mini slimline outside the box level up die set by MFT
- Mini slimline outside the box grassy hills die set by MFT
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire