Lawn Fawn - Swimming Pool Slimline Shaker Card

mardi 28 juin 2022

Hello there,

How about going to the swimming pool today to have a relaxing and refreshing moment. Today I'm on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel with this re-creation of a card I made for Inspiration & Release Week in May. I got some comments and messages from people who would have loved to watch a video of that card. So I thought it would be fun to re-make it, using the same process, but with a different look.

I started off by stamping all the images using jet black ink and I colored everything using my alcohol markers with a fun and bright main color palette: green, aqua, yellow and pink. Once all the images were colored, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all. And then I created the decking panel.


I cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches panel out of woodgrain kraft cardstock, and the Simple stripes landscape backdrop die to cut wood planks out of this slimline panel. I kept all the wood planks together using washi tape, and I cut the swimming pool shape using a Stitched rectangle frame. And then I used the same die to cut three rectangle frames out of vanilla malt cardstock.


I assembled all those pieces (wood planks + frames) on a large piece of clear acetate, and then I created room for the shaker pieces at the back of the panel using two layers of foam sticky strips. I attached a piece of All the dots pattern paper on a paper bag card base, added a bunch of clear jewels inside the pool, and finally stuck the card base to the foam strips to totally complete my decking swimming pool shaker panel.


Next I attached all my cute and colorful images on the panel using foam squares and glue dots, added white highlights and details on all of them, and finally glued a few clear droplets here and there to emphasize the water/wet theme.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Pool party
- Toucan do it
- Critters in the jungle
- Really high five
- Beary rainy day
- On the beach

Die sets
- Simple stripes landscape backdrop
- Stitched rectangle frames
- Large slimline with sliders

Papers
- All the dots paper pack
- Vanilla malt cardstock
- Woodgrain kraft cardstock
- Paper bag cardstock

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Glue dots
- Liquid glue


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear droplets by Gina K. Designs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire