Lawn Fawn - Citrus Edge to Edge Shaker Cards

jeudi 2 juin 2022

Hi there,

I'm on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel with this set of edge to edge citrus shaker cards, one with lemons and one with limes, showcasing Zesty Lemon. They were inspired by two cards I made for Inspiration & Release Week in May; I just added a shaker twist to make them even more fun.

I die cut all the elements, and to cut the lemons and limes, I picked the new Textured Canvas papers, these were definitely meant to make citrus elements, just perfect. And I also went through my cardstock collection to pick a few colors to cut the other elements.

I assembled all the pieces using liquid glue, and then I cut two 5,5 x 4,25 inches panels out of papers from the Flower Market paper pack. And next I created the edge to edge shaker panels. Please watch the video down below to see the whole process ^^


Once the shaker panels were done, I arranged and glued the lemons on the yellow panel, and the limes on the green panel using glue dots. I also cut some letters using the Henry's ABCs die set to make the words "Squeeze" and "Sub-lime".

And to complete my sentiments, for the green card, I white heat embossed "Hope your day is" from You goat this on mermaid cardstock, and for the yellow card, I white heat embossed the word "The" from You goat this as well and the word "Day" from All the clouds on mermaid cardstock. So on the yellow card my sentiment reads "Squeeze the day", and on the green card it reads "Hope your day is sub-lime".


I attached the yellow panel on a sticky note card base, and the green panel on a cilantro card base, I added highlights and details on the elements using a white gel pen, and finally I applied glossy accents on the lime segments and lemon segments to make them shiny and juicy.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Die sets
- Zesty lemon
- Henry's ABCs
- Large stitched rectangle stackables

Stamp sets
- You goat this
- All the clouds

Paper packs
- Flower market
- Spring fling

Cardstock
- Textured canvas (yellow)
- Textured canvas (green)
- Cilantro
- Noble fir
- Mermaid
- Sticky note
- Vanilla malt
- Fake tan
- White

Misc
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Glue dots


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Sakura white gel pen
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Shaker mix by Dress my craft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire