Wplus9 - Flowers & Glitter

mardi 21 mars 2017

Hey there!

Here is a new birthday card. It's quite simple and I used my favorite technique: embossing powder + watercoloring, but I love that beautiful stamp set!


I first started by die cutting a stitched scallop rectangle in watercolor paper. I stamped my image using my misti tool and versamark ink, and gold heat embossed it. Then I colored my flowers using distress inks.


To create my sentiment, I die cut the word Birthday one time from gold glitter paper, three times from white cardstock to create a dimensional effect, glued the four pieces together and attached the finished word on my panel using liquid glue. I stamped the word Happy on white cardstock, gold heat embossed it, and attached it to the panel using foam squares.


I attached my panel on some yellow cardstock, glued the whole piece on a white card base and added some clear droplets to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Beautiful bouquet: mum stamp set from Wplus9
- All prettied up die from Mama Elephant
- Magical birthday stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- Happy birthday craft die from Simon Says Stamp
- Picked raspberry, wild honey, mowed lawn, crushed olive, mustard seed distress inks from Tim Holtz
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Yellow paper from Toga
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire