Summer Card - Cool in the Pool - Floating Floor Pop-Up Card

lundi 30 juillet 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm very happy to share with you this floating floor pop-up card showcasing the brand new "Swim Fun" digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps. It's absolutely darling, and I looove these cute little bears! I made them float in the pool and added some die cuts (cabins + accessories) from different papers I had in my stash.

Like my first floating floor pop-up card, I used a video from Jeannie as a tutorial and a guide for the measurements. And here is a close up look at the whole set:


I first started by printing my images on white cardstock, I colored them using my alcohol markers and finally fussy cut them.

Next I cut all the papers I needed to build the scene (again, according to Jeannie's measurements): a white card base, a rectangle for the background and two pieces of different pattern papers for the floating floor.


I cut a large rectangle in the middle of the floating floor paper and attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of it to create the pool. On one side of the card base, I attached a blue square pattern paper (to mimic the bottom of a pool) and then I attached the floating floor piece. I added two strips of the same paper as the floating floor one to totally complete the pool floor.


Then I colored my background piece using two shades of blue distress inks, going dark at the bottom and lighter towards the top. I masked a little circle to be able to make the sun. Added some birds too. Glued that sky panel to the card base.

Finally I attached all my little elements: the cabins, the glasses and sunscreen, my sentiment and of course the little bears.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, peacock feather, squeezed lemonade
- Pattern papers + little die cuts from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire