Hello Bluebird - Pathway Background Mini Slimline Card

samedi 27 février 2021

 Hey there,

I'm back with another Hello Bluebird card, and this time it features the Pathway background stamp. I used this stamp as well as other images to create my scene on a mini slimline card. It's a new trend going on at the moment and I wanted to try it.

So I simply cut a Neenah solar white panel measuring 5 x 3 inches, and I stamped a part of the Pathway background on that panel. And like always I used my alcohol markers to color the entire panel. And once my mini panel was complete, I stamped additional images and used my alcohol markers again to color everything.

I attached my small panel on a 5-1/4 x 3-1/4 inches card base using foam tape, and then all my cute images on top using a combination of foam squares and glue dots. I stamped my sentiment and used a white gel pen to add highlights on the images and then I added a tiny white nuvo drop in the middle of each orange flower.


And that's it for this lovely picnic scene in the countryside. I leave you with the video, you can click on the picture below, and wish you a very nice day.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Pathway background
- Spring gatherings
- Autumn gatherings
- Fairy dance
- My snowman
- Picked for you
- Merry mice
- Field mice
- Party on the farm
- Strawberry jam


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire